Skip to content
3 Gun Giveaway Drawing Prizes: (Max 280 Tickets Sold)
- 1st Winner: Diamondback AR15 (with Vortex Spitfire AR 1x Prism Scope)
- Or $500 cash in lieu of a firearm
- 2nd Winner: Rock Island 1911 (9mm)
- Or $300 cash in lieu of a firearm
- 3rd Winner: GForce Bullpup 12 Gauge Shotgun
- Or $200 cash in lieu of a firearm
Yeti/Airline/Alcohol Drawing Prizes: (Max 500 Tickets Sold)
- 1st Winner: Yeti Tundra 65 Hard Cooler
- 2nd Winner: Airline of Choice Gift Card $200
- 3rd Winner: Country Thunder 2024 Desperado Campsite: 19’x40′ (One time use in 2024)
- 2024 Campsites are Sold Out.
- This camping spot will be transferred to the winner for a one time use in the year of 2024. No future rights apply after the one time use in 2024.
- The campsite measures 19′ x 40′ and is primitive.
- Each campsite includes parking for one ‘steering wheel’ vehicle, like a car or motorhome.
- Event admission is not included. All attendees must purchase full-event admission from County Thunder to enter the campground. The event is April 11-14, 2024.
- 4th Winner: Alcohol Gift Card $100
- Three Gun Giveaway Drawing tickets: $50.00 each
- Purchase tickets in bulk to save:
- 2 or more tickets receive a 10% discount. (i.e., 2 tickets for $90)
- Yeti/Airline/Alcohol Drawing tickets: $10.00 each
- Purchase tickets in bulk to save:
- 10 or more tickets receive a 10% discount. (i.e., 10 tickets for $90)
- For all sweepstakes-related questions please email: raffle@VendettaSoftballClub.org
- Ticket sales end on
7/05/2023 at 11:59 pm. 8/3/2023 before the drawing is held.
- Drawing will be conducted during a softball practice around 8 pm Phoenix
July 06, 2023 August 3, 2023. (exercising rule 4 as described below to allow new players to make their sales quota)
- VendettaSoftballClub reserves the right to extend ticket sales for an additional 30 days if needed.
- VendettaSoftballClub reserves the right to cancel this sweepstake at any time, in which event its liability is limited to the refund of ticket prices to participants.
- Unsold tickets remain the property of VendettaSoftballClub and if that ticket is a winner, the prize will be donated to the VendettaSoftballCub organization.
- All proceeds benefit the VendettaSoftballClub teams.
- Sweepstakes tickets purchased are not tax deductible. Prizes may be taxable to the winner. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. Please consult your tax advisor.
- Payment is expected at the time of purchase using a Debit or Credit Card.
- Credit card processing is conducted securely via Stripe, which is an extremely safe platform for paying and receiving payments. Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1, the highest certification level available in the payments industry. To put it simply, any payment information sent to Stripe is sent securely and safely and is just as safe as PayPal.
- VendettaSoftballClub does not store credit card information on our platform as we do not have the availability to view that information. The credit card data entered in your payment form is never sent to our server. Instead, the data is sent directly to Stripe. Our servers show a transaction number that indicates whether payment is successful or not. Our servers do store the other information you provided in the entry form. This information remains private and will be deleted after the drawing has been completed and all prizes have been distributed.
- No physical tickets are issued.
- An email confirmation of your purchase will be sent to the email address you provided when you made your purchase.
- Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each ticket has a separate and equal chance of winning as prizes are being drawn. The chance of winning is one divided by the number of tickets sold. There is no limit to the number of raffle tickets a participant may purchase. There is also no limit to the number of prizes that can be won by a participant.
- Please note there are two separate fundraiser drawings being held simultaneously, a $50 ticket entry 3 Gun Drawing and a $10 ticket entry Yeti/Airline/Alcohol Drawing. Participants can enter both drawings simultaneously provided a ticket(s) is purchased for each drawing.
- Purchasing ticket(s) for the 3 Gun Drawing only enters your ticket(s) in that drawing.
- Purchasing ticket(s) for the Airline/Cooler & Alcohol Drawing only enters your ticket(s) in that drawing.
- Prize Disturution:
- The winning ticket(s) that will be drawn is based on the ticket number.
- After a winning ticket is pulled, it will be redeposited back in the draw basket for a chance at the remaining prizes.
- The 3 Gun Drawing has three separate prizes as indicated above. Prize one goes to the first ticket pulled, prize two goes to the 2nd ticket pulled, and prize 3 goes to the 3rd ticket pulled.
- The Yeti/Airline/Alcohol Drawing has at least four separate prizes. Prize one goes to the first ticket pulled, prize two goes to the 2nd ticket pulled, prize 3 goes to the 3rd ticket pulled, etc..
- No need to be present to win.
- By obtaining a Sweepstakes ticket you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have the intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
- Winning ticket numbers will be posted on the website https://VendettaSoftballClub.org as well as on Facebook pages associated with VendettaSoftballClub. To protect the winner’s identity, the winner’s last name will be abbreviated.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
- Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle and 21 for possession of a handgun or alcohol. Prizes are not transferable. The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize.
- If a winner does not qualify for possession of the firearm the cash in lieu of a prize is compensated as outlined in this document. We will not refund the cost of the raffle ticket(s) purchased. The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 7 DAYS AND FIREARM TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- Winners will be notified, using the name, address, phone number, and/or email address that the purchaser has submitted on the online entry. If VendettaSoftballClub is unable to contact the winner, it is the sole responsibility of the winning ticket holder to contact VendettaSoftballClub to claim their prize within 7 days. After 7 days and contact has not been made, the winner voids any claim to that prize. That item will be raffled off at another date in the future.
- If the winner does not want to accept the prize, they will donate it back to VendettaSoftballClub.
- Sweepstakes/Raffle is void where prohibited.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules/laws apply.
- All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of the winning ticket holder. VendettaSoftballClub solely reserves the right to change the location and/or dealer for any transfer. The winning ticket holder must make the transfer through the VendettaSoftballClub selected dealer and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Winners will be responsible for any applicable Federal, State, and local taxes.
- In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner, and arrangements must be made directly with our selected FFL dealer.
- Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city, or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
- At no time will VendettaSoftballClub take possession of any of the firearms involved in this raffle; winners will receive firearms directly from an FFL dealer only, and all applicable laws will apply.
- VendettaSoftballClub limits all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
- No purchase is necessary for entry. AMOE, mail a letter to be received by 7/05/2023 with First and Last Name, phone number, and email address to: Fundraiser 2023, 103 S Cholla, Gilbert, AZ 85296. For tracking purposes, one entry per envelope.
- All references to “Raffle” for this fundraising event on the VendettaSoftballClub Webpage, or any promotional information sent out for this fundraising event shall mean, “Sweepstakes”
- By purchasing a ticket or AMOE entry ticket, you (“The Buyer”) and anyone claiming on behalf of yourself, release and forever discharges the document’s creator, VendettaSoftballClub (“The Seller”), and its affiliates, successors, and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them collectively, in their individual and/or corporate capacities from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, promises, agreements, disputes, demands, damages, causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which the Buyer has or ever had or may in the future have against the Seller or any of the Sellers Parties arising out of or relating to the information provided in this document, fundraiser event and/or use of the firearm or other prize won in this fundraising event.
- The Buyer assumes all risks of activities include, but are not limited to, death, loss of property, personal injury, loss of income, or the enjoyment of life, and pain, and scarring or disfigurement for the use of any items contained in this document and/or items won in the fundraiser drawing.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller has made no recommendations or determinations of how to use or maintain any item contained in this document and/or items won in the fundraiser drawing or as to your fitness or ability to use or maintain any item contained in this document and/or items won in the fundraiser drawing. You further agree that you should not use any items won in the fundraiser drawing unless and until you have thoroughly familiarized yourself with the correct use and operation thereof.